Question
25 January

• Spanish (Colombia) Near fluent
  • Spanish (Spain) Near fluent

Good afternoon / evening everyone! Please, could someone help me out with it? I am so so sorry that my question is too long, but I don´t have someone to help me out.

I would like if this possible you can correct it and give me suggestions about this text or change the whole text if you want. Thank you so much for your kind help and patience with me.

***
A warm hi everyone! I hope you all are having a great time and stay safe. 🙏

I am so lucky to meet you all on this app.🍀You all are always kind and respectful with us.

I can´t say thank you enough for letting me join to this amazing and kind , helpful group.

Unfortunately at this moment the problem is me. I have personal things that I need to do and fix and I am especially angry with someone because that person did not talk me about that subject before.

I would like returning when I am avalible to follow the rules.

Thank you for accompanying us in this wonderful journey and supporting us with kindness and understanding.😊

You existence is the proof that in this world there are still good people and it gives me hope.🙏

My fondest thoughts and wishes to you all and everyone you love.

I will share this with a group and I have anxiety because in my situation, I can´t be here right now I don´t know how to express this even in my first language, please help me with corrections, suggestions or change the whole text if you think that is necessary.

This group is not a place you can only say goodbye they have many ways to contact you because I sent it, before I know that my dentist is going to take my teeth out of judgment (I'm also very weak and stressed I need to recover before this) and that my toxic family is giving me a lot of troubles right now as you can read these kind of this are not nice things to share in a group I don´t like to let you know it to you either, but how you can help me with my text if you don´t know my problem. How can I express this subject personal problem???

Yesterday I was crying because I worked so hard to join there and now I have to write this.

Please, please, help me out.Many people get crazy only when they read the rules of this group, can you imagine to follow them?

Thanks a whole lot in advance for your precious time and kind help with my English.
Answers

• Spanish (Colombia) Near fluent
  • Spanish (Spain) Near fluent

• Spanish (Colombia) Near fluent
  • Spanish (Spain) Near fluent

• Spanish (Colombia) Near fluent
  • Spanish (Spain) Near fluent

• Spanish (Colombia) Near fluent
  • Spanish (Spain) Near fluent

• Spanish (Colombia) Near fluent
  • Spanish (Spain) Near fluent