Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- what does this mean “Adapt or perish, now as ever, is Nature's inexorable imperative.” in Japanes...
- What does "He fixed you up good" mean?
- What does "the first of" mean in the following sentence. Does it mean "the first part of"? ...
- Can someone please help me learn british english pronunciation basics please:’)
- Is this natural in American English? When Mona Lisa was first exhibited in Japan, there was a co...
- he let the words roll around around his brain what roll around mean??
- Are these correct? 1 How long did you stay there? 2 How did you travel? 3 Did you meet anybody i...
- How would a native describe the action of when the rider turns his hands to speed up or slow down?
- How do you reply when you told “You’re sweet “? I’d like to respond with neither over the top nor...
- When do the rain stop It may stop raining in the evening Do they sound natural?
- I really want to improve my English. Could anyone help me?
- What is the past participle of "break" ?
- Youi live alone? Please help me sound natural and help me say things in different ways