Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- how to answer "how are you " natively?
- Which answer is correct? Should I put the word "head"? Q: How many sheep do you have? -We'v...
- When there is already a answer, people usually don't post second answer. We want let people post ...
- Does this sound natural? -- I'm sorry about what I said earlier. I was out of line. -- Thanks~
- Does this sound natural? -- Can't you see I'm busy? Don't bother me. -- Thanks~
- What do you think if i say “baseball idioms are idioms based on baseball”?
- “Off base” ≒ totally wrong “Right off the bat” ≒ immediately “Hit the diamond” ≒ ？ Plz give me m...
- Is the term "bigwig" widely used?
- Which of Hello and Hi is more formal?
- How is my accent and pronunciation from 1 to 10?🙏🏼🐎😊🐎🙏🏼
- A. There was a car next to Tom, with his girlfriend (Tom's girlfriend) Is sentence A correct i...
- I have no time to prepare dinner. I have no time to make dinner. Are they the same? Thank y...
- If in a friendship one person is more concerned and caring towards the other and this is not a tw...