Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- TIMEに「American people think about sexual intercouse as 'Peanuts and Strawberry jam sandwich.」とあった...
- What do people mean when they say 'no pun intended'
- Which I've never met people who come from other countries. sounds the most natural?
- I don't understand the meaning of the part highlighted in blue. If you can help me, I will be g...
- What does ‘very much’ mean in the below sentence? I would readily give you all I have, though it...
- "I take a long shower and finish with a quick squirt from a spray deodorant" Does this sentence ...
- ＂I like watching movies on the weekend. But I'm not a sport person. I'm not so interested in play...
- I am proud
- Can I call you back? Can I call you later? What's commonly used? 🙂
- What does "newly pregnant" mean? Pregnant for the first time? or Pregnant again?
- 1. A black van was next to him, murdered by a robber. Is sentence 1 correct English?
- I have got three days' holiday comprising New Year's Day. Is that natural?
- He visto en el foro de wordreference que aseguraban que "My family watchES a lot of t.v." es corr...