Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- It is easy to play soccer because we only need one soccer ball. Is that sentence natural? If ...
- What is the difference between I like to play soccer. and I like playing soccer. ?
- What's "soccer mom"?
- Hey, guys! Well, my question is that I don’t know how exactly is the correct order of these sente...
- Why “head” is past tense in this sentence? Can I say “It's about time to head off.” ?
- I like to watch rainbow after from rain. Do you like watch rainbow too? Please correct this sente...
- I am concerned that we will be able to hold the Tokyo Olympics or not. Is it correct English?
- what's the correct form? "I can say" or "I can to say"
- Do you always use "food", not "foods", in the following sentences? １．Kenta and his family ate Ch...
- Have you ever seen 4 ft 11 tall girls in your school or company?? 4ft11 tall girls is rare in US??
- Does this sound natural? "When it comes to Covid-19, there have been a great number of self-styl...
- which one is correct? “I peeked in to her eyes” “I peeked at her eyes” if both are false, what ...
- The answer is?