Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How do you say this in English (US)? needn't to ir need do not to
- How do you say this in English (US)? all you need is not to be worried/is to not be worried
- I need to quit it and take a shower now. いい加減にしてシャワー浴びないと。 does this sound natural?
- Does this sound natural? I just ate my lunch
- I’d like you to advise me of the meanings “paron”, “foil”, “spur” in a description of shoe insole.
- "I barely listen to music except when I go jogging." Is this sentence natural? :)
- Wow! Thank you so much for saying so! I’m really happy to hear that you like this song!!🤗 And I’m...
- She's far from those mean girls whom I've treated for lunch before. Is it correct?
- Does this sound natural/ "Most high school students in Japan aren't allowed to buy something to ...
- Please tell me a more natural phrase as a title in a document such as PPT slides. ＞the project ...
- If your child was born last year, which sentence do you use? “I have a child last year. “ or ...
- On the anniversary of my birth, he gave me a gift. Is this sentence correct, natural?
- Is “because of you” always used for a bad thing? Does this sound unnatural? • I could pass the ex...