26 January

  • Portuguese (Brazil)
  • French (France)
  • English (US)
  • Italian
Question about English (US)

what's the English word you usually say for something that doesn't serve anymore?
a product or an object ot even an egg

Read more comments

  • English (US)
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!

Share this question
Similar questions
Newest Questions
Topic Questions
Recommended Questions