Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I apologize for having you feel offended by his behavior. does this sound natural?
- It looks like an abnormal behavior on HiNative is fixed now. does this sound natural?
- I don't understand her screwed-up behavior. does this sound natural?
- If I say: "we came to blows" , how are you supposed to understand if we had a serious argument or...
- There have been so many times that I wanted to give up, but I didn't. Is this setence correct?
- *that's what today's people wear. *that's what people wear nowadays. (does this sound natural?)
- There is a saying that In the UK, a hundred miles is a long way but a hundred years is nothing . ...
- Smell the outside of the tomato. A bad tomato smells rancid Does it sound natural?
- I was writing an essay in English and I am confused with some expressions related to month. So wh...
- Can I say "I spilled her guts to them." I meant that I told other people about someone's secre...
- Do you use” passed away” without “always”?
- I can’t understand what meaning the word “baby “indicate in this paragraph. Also I can’t understa...
- "It would be better if you let me know earlier so I had more time to get ready." "It would be ...