Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- この海外の方のTweet は日本語でどのように意訳すればいいのかわかりません。 I don't know how to translate this Tweet.
- for と to の使い方が分かりません。 以下の２つの意味は、同じですか？ I tired for walking. I tired to walking.
- What is the difference between If only I had more money. and I wish I had more money. ?
- My strawberry seeds have sprouted is it correct?
- It's easier to work on a text when it's in ''Word doc.'' format. Does this sound natural?
- “I was able to help my students improve a lot.” Is this sentence correct?
- Does this sound natural? Please correct my English. Thank you. -------------------- So, it's ...
- How was your day today? Did anything upset or sad happen? Does it sound natural?
- Hi! I hope someone could tell me which of the following sentences sounds more natural to native s...
- "She will make you a good wife." Is it correct in grammer of english ? She = woman, you = man(?,...
- What do you say ‘respect for~’ for short? I remember I saw this word on Youtube comment section ...
- Someone pls help me, I don't understand some subtleties of using the preposition "at", I've read ...
- Can I use "provided" instead of "if" ? For example, Are these following sentences grammatically c...