Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is the difference between If you don't mind my asking, and If you don't mind me asking, ?
- If you don't mind my asking... Please teach me answer and how to solve it. does this sound natural?
- "Do you mind my asking you?" Is this seen natural in colloquial English?
- She is much advanced that the average 8 year old child. Does this sound natural when speaking ...
- I want speak English what is your advises
- Japanese government or Japan’s government Which is correct?
- Could anyone help me?
- Could you please check my Email? Thanks Greetings, Thanks for your company to show the interest...
- i heard if you used "many/much" alone in a positive sentence, it could sound kinda stiff. and i ...
- Hi everyone! Please, could you help me with the following question and explain your choice:
- But I was the only one of my friends who had their dad around. Why it says their dad instead of ...
- What does it mean? especially, get any ideas
- Please describe this desk. I want to learn how to put adjective in order! (color, size,old,etc...)
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...