Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How do you say this in Japanese? 堀
- is hirigana the most used part of the Japanese launguage? 堀がな see I'm learning.
- How do you say this in Japanese? 堀り席
- your nudes have leaked on reddit. go check it out can anyone make this natural?
- Which one is correct and sounds natural? GO GET READY GO TO GET READY
- their lives enter the final countdown to end in second. Does this sound natural?
- What's the difference between? What was that? What is that? I knew that the first one is past...
- does ‘peachy pics’ mean ‘ass pics’?
- People say that I'm too old to get married. Is this expression natural?
- Hello, This is "remains of pizza" OR "leftover pizza". Which one is better, correct?
- Should I say "He is one of the most controversial writer" or "He is one of the most controversial...
- What’s your favorite book written in English? (Also, is my question worded naturally?)
- sexy smoldering thing going on means to look so very sexy? right?