27 January

  • German
  • English (US)
Question about English (US)

How do you say this in English (US)? Searching for correct translation for "Befüllanlage" (eine Anlage/Maschine, mit der Flaschen befüllt werden).
Translator Tool gave me "filling equipment". Sounds wierd to me. Better suggestions? Or would a native understand that?

Read more comments

  • English (US)
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!

Share this question
Similar questions
Newest Questions
Topic Questions
Recommended Questions