Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- what does this mean “Adapt or perish, now as ever, is Nature's inexorable imperative.” in Japanes...
- What does "He fixed you up good" mean?
- What does "the first of" mean in the following sentence. Does it mean "the first part of"? ...
- I like to eat hot soups. Does it sound natural?
- I like to see mountains turn red. Does it sound natural?
- 1. To have hatred 2. To have a hatred → I'm not sure which one is technically correct. Should I ...
- 1) For example, Stonehenge in Britain, built 3500 years ago to track the movement of the sun. 2)...
- i ride my bicycle for one hours and i just got home is this sentence natural?
- X: what are you doing? Me: (it's so obvious what I'm doing so which answer makes sense and sounds...
- What does privy or privy to mean? Is privy a common word?
- does this sound natural? I havet to get through the exam Otherwise my mom will scold me
- "I value your answer" How about this sentence as a thank you when someone answers my question on...
- We need to get a move on. Does this sentence mean we need to hurry?