Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How do you say this in Japanese? 言い方はどうですか
- What does その 言い方 めっちゃ 傷つく から 僕以外 に は 二度と言わ ない 方 が いい よ ... mean?
- What is the difference between 言い方 and 話し方 ?
- "im gonna eat (name of food) for dinner made by myself." does this sound grammatically correct?
- what is the meaning of falkback in this sentence?? I applied to 4 schools.One school was a fallb...
- Does this sound natural? On September 11, 2001 the world watched in shock and horror as New York...
- “You don’t worry about your speed of your improving.” Is it natural sentence?
- To be honest, are you against Tokyo Olympics held ?
- what's grammatically correct expression I am doing the same course as her / hers / she I am d...
- which is right? 미국에서 공부하고 있는 학생들 students studying in US <—> students who are studying in US ...
- Can you help me to understand the below sentence ? If you don’t like it when people lavish you w...
- Does this sound natural? "When you were in a school, you must had studied hard."
- A lot of tea is grown in India. A lot of tea are grown in India. どっち正解？