[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How do you say this in English (US)? （While rising from a chair）よいしょっと。
- What is the difference between rise and raise and arise and arouse ?
- What does It saw a rise in moonlighting mean?
- Does this sound natural? Do you get motion sickness when you play Minecraft?
- Could you check and correct my diary written in English? Today,I spent at home all day.I watched...
- Could you please collect my sentences? 1.I can totally tell that I’m getting better day after da...
- does this sound natural? Some people say that they want to date someone who could improve them. ...
- 1. Doesn’t look like there’s (anyone/ someone?) who (knows/or would know?)_ 2. Looks like the...
- What is the difference between “grant an order” and “issue an order” in legal terminology?
- I have a confusing question. I don't know how to use if conditional in this sentence. " If every...
- Have you any Korean songs do you like? <<< Does this sound natural?
- "I didn't follow the rules, so I was deprived of the membership. I can't go to the meeting anymor...
- "I will call you when I will have finished my homework" is this sentence correct?