Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Who is a famous artist in your country
- 彼女は義足のアーティストです。 She is an artist of artificial leg. She is artificial leg artist. どちらが良い表現で...
- It was a great artist who the portrait was painted by. does this sound natural?
- I'll have him do it. I'll tell him to do it. Are these expressions similar?
- I shouldn't and shouldn't have taken advantage of your misery. Is it correct?
- I cussed inwardly at her astound expression. Is it correct?
- Is the phrase "hit me on a text" as used as "hit me up"?
- "How could you've done that to me Zach?" My tears spurted even without my consent. Is it corr...
- whats the word for With feelings for each other? i cant remember it, so it might be any of many...
- Do you really obey “sequence of tenses”?
- What does 'Ching Chong chang'mean?
- Can ‘chain’ means all the thing you wear on your body , like wrist or leg? Or ‘chain’ only means...
- Can I say "said to me" instead of "told me" in indirect speech? Eg: she said to me that the baby...