Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- A:How are you? B:I'm great.And you? does this sound natural?
- When A tells B something. B can reply 'I got it.' or 'You got it.' What's difference between them?
- A: Like it? B: Sure A: That means No Seriously? "Sure" means No? Can you guide me to use it right?
- Is it around 5 dollars or about 5 dollars?
- hi there. I heard the news that you have passed the exam. Is this sentence grammatically correct...
- Is "go MIA" common?
- why It need "would" ?? can i remove " would " from the sentence? There was a myth that Jap...
- Could you check and correct my dairy written in English,please. Today,I went to bakery which I a...
- 1. I saw the child taking care of the bird in the nest severely wounded by an arrow. is sentenc...
- Please help me
- Is this correct: "I was living there AT a student visa"?
- “What’s so happy about it?” Does this sound natural?
- The suspect kept kicking and twisting to avoid being caught by the detective. What does ‘kicking...