- You look as fresh as a daisy. What did you start anything for your health? does this sound natural?
- What does 'to be daisies and candies' mean?
- What does daisy chains mean?
- I was told that there is one sentence which is grammatically wrong. But they sound all correct an...
- Could you pronounce this slowly? Read the message below please. ⬇️
- please tell me do I need to put a comma between big and yellow it a sentence - It is a big, yello...
- what does grundsätzlich mean and how do german folks use it cause this word is a bit tricky to m...
- What's the meaning of "don't put Descartes before the horse"? Siri just said that to me.😱
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does トリセツ mean?
- Is it correct to say ? "I'd like two cabbages (=two heads of cabbage)?"
- How do you think about this? I tried,but I want advice! Topic: Should we ban death penalty?
- Is "unbirthday" commonly used? If so, could you please show some examples using it?
- What does this stamp mean? Would you tell me?
- don't say "go according to the plan" instead of "go according to plan" ?