Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Does this sound natural? -- There was a pile of trash by the entrance. -- Thanks~
- Is it wrong if I write "International sports events help increase amity between the hosting count...
- - "1 year ago my aunt took me this photo." Does this sentence really sound natural?
- what does left means in this sentence: "There's so much left to learn, and no one left to fight"?...
- A. There was a black van next to him, murdered by a gangster. B. There was a black van next to...
- When would a native use "I got sacked"? What's the literal meaning of sack please?
- How do I ask to a an hotel if they receive AMAZON’s packages that I shop for internet 🤔
- #1 I like studying. #2 I like to study. #3 I like study (the study / studies). Could you tell me...
- A. My house is located near Han river, flowing northeast. What does "flowing northeast" describe?
- How do you call it in English? Electricians and police officers use it.