- I got my brand-new shoes scarred, so I bought the same ones again. 買ったばかりの靴に傷がついてしまったので、もう一個同じもの...
- I just bought these shoes lately so it's a shame to wear them now. この靴は買ったばかりだから、まだ履くのがもったいない。 d...
- Those your shoes are brand-new ones. So why don't you save them for your Sunday best? does this s...
- What does Hit me up mean?
- What does in a novle: Get the fuck outa here, lady. I din't sen' for ya. → What's the sen' mean?
- What does and not let people take on those burdens, mean?
- What does puts all the onus on mean?
- What does Get down to business mean?
- What does “get Amy in the bargain” Does this mean “bargain with Amy”？ mean?
- What does it nearly killed Becca, what with her being so young. what means ‘what with her being ...
- What does "quite this" in the sentence: "But no one's ever left me quite this sore" mean?
- What does It could have rained yesterday. mean?
- What does People with morality mean?