Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How do you say this in English (UK)? 〜方面 and 〜年目
- When I have to say who, whose and others ? I say who when I have to say whose so I don't understand.
- How do you say this in English (US)? 随份子 and 份子钱
- does "huge influence" sounds naturally? or can i use an other adjective to make it sounds more na...
- is this sentence right? I take a walk with my dog, i take it away
- S1. The possibilities are many. S2. Yes, there are many. Are both sentences S1 and S2 correct En...
- Please improve my pronunciation speaking on the video. and if you have any thought about music, ...
- I want to share the same vision as you. Or I want to share the same vision with you.
- What's the difference between whilst and while? Why is "whilst" more complicated but still used?
- Is there an expression like "eat well"? For example if someone's goes somewhere you wish him "hav...
- Are these words sound natural? Can I use them on a daily basis? I learned them from a book. U...
- I literally did nothing Does it sound natural?
- are these two sentence structures right? 1. It doesn't interfere with what will happen. 2. It wo...