[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- The smell of garlic? Don't worry. I've got breath pills. does this sound natural?
- What does "smell hot" in line 424 mean?
- What is the difference between smell and stink ?
- B part, which one is grammatically correct? I think both, first one is more used and the second o...
- rewrite this sentence using "explain" "I didn't come to work because I was ill" she said to her b...
- What do you call this board game?
- When do I have to use "might"?
- Is Glitch the word can only describe computer or system problem or error?
- Which do you think is more natural? -- She told me her name, but I don't remember it. She told...
- One of the cons is that it's likely to damage to economy. Does this sentence correct ?
- Are these sentences correct? 1, As my dog gets older, he gets fatter. 2, The older my dog gets,...
- Please correct this conversation and make it more natural. A: Do you have a pet? B: No, I d...
- Only transaction data capable of being expressed in terms of money be included in the accounting ...