Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- "How are you?"というあいさつは、形式的なものですか？普段、どういう風に答えていますか？ When someone say "How are you?", how do you a...
- Would someone help me with the following expression ? "I will be ready...
- Could someone teach me what is difference between "xxx is there" and "there is xxx"?
- Is this sentence correct, natural? "The police give me the command to stop my vehicle."
- When you're talking with someone and he says his wife is going to give birth soon, how would you ...
- does this sound natural? I'm so irritated with everything that I even hope the people who do te...
- 1) Would you use the word vicinity in US casual speech? As in: Anne's house is somewhere in the v...
- Is this typo？
- the lights arrowed my head. is that sentence grammatically correct?
- Let's go to the library. Let's go downtown. ___ Does this sound natural?
- What do I do if no one loves me or cares about me and why do I live
- 꿈보다 해몽이라더니 문법은 파면 팔수록 어렵다 in english
- S1. He is away two miles. S2. He is two miles away. Aee both sentences S1 and S2 correct English?