26 February

  • English (US)
  • Japanese
  • Spanish (Mexico)
  • Spanish (Spain)
Question about English (US)

What do you call it when you see something but you don’t recognize it as it once was before? (Something that has changed and is now unrecognizable)

I’m trying to look for a good title: (that word) Reflection

Read more comments

  • English (US)

  • English (US)
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!

Share this question
Similar questions
Newest Questions
Topic Questions
Recommended Questions