Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Hi, I'd like to ask a question about American culture. I'm now analyzing a notion "American house...
- What is the difference between Hi everyone! and Hi there! ?
- Which What's up ！ sounds the most natural?
- https://youtu.be/JSvNBC8PbVM 2:41 “ it’s okay. _____” What did she say after that
- Do say sanitizer or sanitizer gel?
- ‘a brick in the wall’ ‘a brick on the wall’ which is correct ?
- Is the expression ''cutting edge'' used in American ENglish? What does it exactly mean?
- I’ve been exposed to someone with COVID. Does this sound natural?
- I thought ''let me just check '' means to check it somewhere like on Google or on some resource? ...
- Is it correct? What do she’s not in and she’s out mean
- This is my homework.I have to translate this into Japanese. Please help me!!! Why do use "are" i...
- When you say ‘of’ in a sentence Does f sounds sometimes not pronounce?
- Grammar Check Please :) ● Studied Chinese to be able to have advanced conversation