26 February

  • German
  • English (US)
Question about English (US)

How do you say this in English (US)? Is there a word für this kind of description(1,2,3), shown in the picture? In German it’s called „Igelung“

Read more comments

  • English (US)
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!

Share this question
Similar questions
Newest Questions
Topic Questions
Recommended Questions