Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- the best candle ever does this sound natural?
- Collect 3 candles. Light them with a match and put them around the hooded statue. does this sound...
- He blew the candles. does this sound natural?
- What is the difference between "Does this have something to do with -----?" and "Does this someth...
- *she's so gossipy. *she's a gossiper. (does this sound natural?)
- I can smell the new-mown grass. I can smell the freshly cut grass. Are both correct?
- Hi! is there a rule to use "ee" in some words such as "employee" and "escapee? is there a particu...
- He pierced the coconut with a chopstick He pierced a chopstick in the coconut Are both correct?
- What is the difference between “ah” and “uh” in the following sentences? 1. - We only serve our...
- This is a question for native American English speakers. Could you please tell me what is this co...
- The coat stains easily The coat dirties easily The coat gets stained easily. The coat gets dir...
- I was in the neighborhood and came by to say goodbye. Is this expression natural?
- No, you are not pestering - I am pleased that you care about me. Does this sound natural?