Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- 以前アメリカ人のネイティブの方に添削して頂いたのですが、is being〜という記述があってよくわかりません。 これはこれは進行系なのですか。 どういう時に使われるのかいまいちよくわかりませ...
- What is the difference between So are you and You too ?
- Which Where are you now sounds the most natural?
- Does up yours stand for up your ass?
- Is "Regarding..." too formal for conversations? E.g. "Regarding this matter..."
- What is the difference between "Does this have something to do with -----?" and "Does this someth...
- *she's so gossipy. *she's a gossiper. (does this sound natural?)
- I can smell the new-mown grass. I can smell the freshly cut grass. Are both correct?
- Does my English make sense?
- What is the difference between “ah” and “uh” in the following sentences? 1. - We only serve our...
- This is a question for native American English speakers. Could you please tell me what is this co...
- The coat stains easily The coat dirties easily The coat gets stained easily. The coat gets dir...
- I was in the neighborhood and came by to say goodbye. Is this expression natural?