Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I got some ginger ale to mix shochu with. Shochu with ginger ale tastes good. 焼酎を割るためにジンジャーエールを買...
- Ginger ale from Canada Dry is very famous in Japan. I wonder if they cultivate a lot of ginger in...
- What does ginger gene mean?
- Which is more natural way to say that? I’ve never eaten sushi before. This is my first time eati...
- "I always eat between meals." "Aha, that's why you're overweight." Hello! Do you think the se...
- Which sounds more natural: "our committee was launched in 1980" or "our committee launched in 1980"?
- Should I need to use “a” if l want to say “public space”?
- "The security gate went off when I walked through them." Hello! Do you think the sentence abov...
- Is it correct to say "what makes you so happy like that" ?
- what does the audio say?
- Is my grammar correct? Thank you for your kind words. The only thing I can tell you is that ...
- who's side are you on Russia or the US? (does this sound natural?)
- What does "I've never known" mean here?: "I've never known you to look after her"
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?