Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- ”eye candy” は ｢見て楽しいもの、目の保養になるもの｣という意味があると学びましたが、どう使えば良いかあまりわかりません。 誰か eye candy を使って例文を教えてくれませんか？
- I think it's good for your eye's health to watch far distance without your glasses occasionally. ...
- You said you get eye strain easily. Isn't it because of your glasses with a too high degree? does...
- What does take pride in mean?
- What does it's not easy when you're blind FROM THE TRUTH mean?
- What does Fosho mean?
- What does Sentence: I became hungry for people's acknowledgement towards our music. What does wo...
- What does Take the floor mean?
- What does hillbilly boy mean?
- What does I wish I’d bought that antique chair I saw in the shop window. It will have been sold b...
- What does What does she said ?? Can you hear it ?? mean?
- What does HIT THE JOHN mean?
- What does "OVER WHAT?" mean?