- Which I take a bus to the station, then take a train from there. sounds the most natural?
- How do you say this in English (US)? if you need to get off a bus at the next stop. How would you...
- What is the difference between Here comes a bus. and A bus is coming. ?
- Going to Afghanistan and going to Venezuela ( is / are) equally dangerous. Which is correct?
- Please show me example sentences with Let's go to ______ on Monday. Let's go to ______ on Tuesda...
- What do I do if no one loves me or cares about me and why do I live
- Is there sth called frontal profile?
- The thorn of this rose bush pricked me in my thumb The thorn of this rose bush pricked my thumb...
- S1. He is away two miles. S2. He is two miles away. Aee both sentences S1 and S2 correct English?
- Does this sound natural?↓ Hello, Prof. XXX I just wanted to say thank you so much for taking th...
- does this sound natural? I think i should put on a mask when i go out, cuz there's coronavirus ...
- What’s the difference between “rely on”and “depend on”?
- Are these sentences natural? I don’t want to take that madication. It makes me really drowsy.