Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is your favorite thing about learning a different language?
- What does "the whole hide-in-plain-sight thing" mean? 320 I put the word out with patrol... ...
- What is the difference between The thing is ... and The point is ... ?
- should I say ”users can preview their sites before publishing it” or “before publishing them”.
- yeah it’s definitely fake does it sound natural?
- Could you help with the forth please?
- What do you think about Japanese people who can’t speak English well ?
- does it sound natural? "What is the movie called"? TIA!
- if a young guy said “don’t mind if i do.” when he was invited “would you like some?”, does it sou...
- "Stay in the fight, be strong." Is this sentence is an idiom? What does it mean?
- Which does “his expectations” mean? 1. what he expects (to do) 2. what people expect him to do
- *we'll discuss this much further when we have time. *further your strength. (does this sound na...
- Hello everyone, Can you help me answer a question? "She works in the construction industry." me...