Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- "Would you like to have a seat?" "No, I'd raher be standing." does this sound natural?
- What do you call the seat in a car next to driver seats? does this sound natural?
- What is the difference between I didn't find an empty seat. and I didn't find any empty seats. ?
- Please be strict with the corrections :) What can I do to make my sentences better? 1) Free trad...
- And please, do you think that these sentences are correct: ?🐳🌸 I would like to sleep there so if...
- Is it correct to say "China is a country with large population " ? 👀 Or should I use "with a larg...
- Which one is correct? That's where i meet her That's wherer i met her
- Why is ‘which’ wrong in this sentence? Why ‘what’ is ok instead of which in this sentence?
- Do many teenagers belong to stan twitter in US?
- Is it well pronounced?
- S1. Bring him in the car. S2. Bring him into the car. Can sentence S1 be used to mean sentence S2?
- What do you call the clothes this kid is wearing? (See the picture attached). Is it a t-shirt?
- I’m writing an email and have a question. I use “the customer” as a subject in the first sentence...