Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Which sounds more natural?
- It sounds delicious. does this sound natural?
- How to describe the sound of bolowing a whistle in English? For traditional chinese, it's 嗶一一
- Thank you for having me. What does it mean?
- "Write your essay double spaced." Do you think the sentence above sounds natural? Thank you.
- He was supposed to be here 10 minutes ago. Is this expression natural?
- Is this your first time here? Is this your first time going there? Are these expressions simi...
- This is my first time going to the United States. I've never been to the United States. This is...
- Wait up! Wait! what is the difference?
- What is the manner when listen other's speech in the US?
- Could you possibly check my spelling, please? Please never think that I am neither praising my...
- Could you possibly check my spelling, please? Please don't think that I am neither praising my...
- How do you use “that sounds fair” properly? I’ve heard it in situation like, eg., someone excuse...