Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Do you put on make up everyday?
- What is the difference between How did you do? and How are you going? ?
- who do you think is the most famous Japanese ?
- What does “pick up” mean in this sentence?🤔 “Farmers are picking up the practices of climate-smar...
- The car swerved and missed the cat by 5 cm.
- Do both sentences sound right? I guess (b) sounds off. (a) None of us can see the earth moving. ...
- Does it sound natural? 4-hours is very short for a bicycle journey!
- The news surprised me. The news was surprising to me. The news was a surprise to me. Which is co...
- Hi, can you tellme which of the following sentences sounds more natural? Or nothing? 😊 (1) Thank...
- if a young guy said “don’t mind if i do.” when he was invited “would you like some?”, does it sou...
- "Stay in the fight, be strong." Is this sentence is an idiom? What does it mean?
- Which does “his expectations” mean? 1. what he expects (to do) 2. what people expect him to do
- *we'll discuss this much further when we have time. *further your strength. (does this sound na...