Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How's it going? Did you have any progress? does this sound natural?
- I want to make progress in both English speaking and writing, but I don't want to take any course...
- How do you say this in English (US)? how to progress English?
- Do say sanitizer or sanitizer gel?
- ‘a brick in the wall’ ‘a brick on the wall’ which is correct ?
- Is the expression ''cutting edge'' used in American ENglish? What does it exactly mean?
- I’ve been exposed to someone with COVID. Does this sound natural?
- Is it natural? Will we go to the sausage shop?
- I thought ''let me just check '' means to check it somewhere like on Google or on some resource? ...
- Is it correct? What do she’s not in and she’s out mean
- When you say ‘of’ in a sentence Does f sounds sometimes not pronounce?
- Grammar Check Please :) ● Studied Chinese to be able to have advanced conversation
- Please correct my journal 🐱🐱🐱 I went to the furniture exhibition with my husband to Okawa city...