Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Are these correct? He's always missing/absent when there's work to be done. The child had bee...
- should I say " money are " or " money is " ?
- Does it sound natural? : " I was looking for the job postings with a visa sponsorship and I a...
- Which one is correct? 1. These are actually kids of my old host family 2. Those are actually kid...
- Does it sound natural? No. June 24th, it will be made an announcement in the official site.
- What do you call these? Do you call them "soft drinks" or perhaps "sodas"? For example, would you...
- Can I say 'DAWG', if I'm Asian ?
- Can we say "Not only doesn't he still talk to me, but he does this thing" instead of "Not onl...
- Wich is the incorrect one and why?
- Why is this sentence incorrect?
- 일본 애니를 한국어 자막으로 볼 수 있는 무료 사이트 알려주세요🙏
- What does the Korean slang words "Aigoo", "Daebak", "Omo" and "Aishh" mean?
- what is the different between 'saranghae' 'saranghanda' 'saranghandago' and 'saranghaeyo' ?
- What is the difference and correct use of sunbae, hoobae, oppa and dongseng? and how do you write...
- how can you know someone blocked you or not in kakao talk?