Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Which sounds more natural?
- It sounds delicious. does this sound natural?
- How to describe the sound of bolowing a whistle in English? For traditional chinese, it's 嗶一一
- How do you use “Live under a rock/in a cave” in a sentence?
- Hi, the words love, birds and bees have a special meaning about love? I heared a song using the...
- for God's sake vs for goodness' sake why the first one takes apostrophe as singular but the secon...
- is this sentence right? one thing I like to recommend that students do is use a dictionary
- During my English lesson, my iPhone reacts to my voice. In this situation, can I say the sentence...
- executive car company car Are both terms correct? Which term is used to refer to a car provi...
- Which sentence sounds natural English? 1. This dish is excluded from the main menu. 2. This d...
- What do you call this?
- Does it sound natural? How did you pass your day today?
- look for this dialogue -Hi! How are you? one day later: -hi! Really sorry! I HAVEN'T SEEN THE MES...