Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- There is a mount of clothes stacked. does this sound natural?
- How do you say this in English (US)? What did it happen the wet clothes?
- It's cold so make sure to wear a outer clothes and socks when you get up. does this sound natural?
- priorities: him, him, him. is that the correct sentence?
- hello! could you say please, if it is more natural to say "I've been TO Turkey", should I also sa...
- Hi! Can you help me with exercises 2 and 3 Please? Thank you
- Please correct this sentence and make it more natural. I'm going to binge-watch this anime on ...
- Does "snap" have a meaning of "easy thing"? Could you give me an example? Thank you in advance:)
- Do these sound natural? Which do you think is more common? -- My parents persuaded me to go to ...
- Does this sound natural? -- Greenpeace is a nonprofit organization with a presence in over 50 c...
- Could you proofread my writing? Thank you.😀 It seems that the pancake boom that started about 10...
- I will gentle stroke your head=comb the hair?
- Which sentence is correct? a. There it's a cat. b. There is a cat.