Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Which My BlackBerry 9810 has not only a larger screen but also a keyboard. sounds the most natural?
- My English teacher said ''Jpanese people often say 'You're so kind.', but KIND has a deeper meani...
- Which My fantasy is to get rich. sounds the most natural?
- Which sounds most natural to say “ I’ve arrived (in) (at) (to) new york today.
- Students can check the submission button on their screens. Is this sentence right? Should it be ...
- should I say ”users can preview their sites before publishing it” or “before publishing them”.
- yeah it’s definitely fake does it sound natural?
- Please correct my journal 💡💡💫 My husband used a instant glue to put the lamp on the ceiling. ...
- if a young guy said “don’t mind if i do.” when he was invited “would you like some?”, does it sou...
- "Stay in the fight, be strong." Is this sentence is an idiom? What does it mean?
- Which does “his expectations” mean? 1. what he expects (to do) 2. what people expect him to do
- *we'll discuss this much further when we have time. *further your strength. (does this sound na...
- Hello everyone, Can you help me answer a question? "She works in the construction industry." me...