Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How do you say this in English (US)? à la tienne !! ( apéritif)
- How do you say this in English (US)? la Fraternelle de la Gendarmerie Royale (FGR) de Rabat
- How do you say this in English (US)? las metas se logran con esfuerzo y dedicación
- pin this or pin it?
- throughout the year=during the whole year yes？
- What’s abbreviation do you use a lot?
- Is this grammatically correct? "The reason why I went to the restaurant was I thought there're no...
- 日本の京焼という焼き物についてしっていますか？ またどれほど知っていますか?
- I found one sentence, She is one of biracial individuals identifying as “ha-fu”. I think this ...
- Is it edible? Can I eat it? What's the difference?
- please rephrase the yellow sentence...🥺✨ thank you!
- vegan is it countable or uncountable? are you vegan? are you a vegan?
- the couple is or are ... choose is or are？
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?