Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I made a mistake. I'm very sorry about this/that. Should I use 'this' or 'that'? Why?
- There are quite a few mistakes in this composition does this sound natural?
- Making mistakes is a good thing. I could know what my weak points are. does this sound natural?
- is this right? you know the proverb: do not bite off more than you can chew
- Is it clrrect and sounds natural? "The phone is on the above of the fridge" TIA!
- Does it sound natural? "Jot it down on that notebook!" TIA!
- Is this correct “to think he played roles as bullied student twice is making me sick to my stomach”
- In :” Who’d had it the worst and had been through the most.” OR in :”we’d been worrying about him...
- How to use take and taken? BOTH ARE VERBS
- What's the difference between "HAVE"and"HAVE GOT"?
- Hello guys. Quick question: Are these two sentences correct? If not, what would you choose? a)...
- 1)It is rain. / It was rain. 2)It rains. / It rained. 3)It may be rain. / ? 4)I think it may be r...
- for real can i say like 'we got his words for real.'? (we thought his words are real, we believed...