2 March

  • Japanese
  • English (US)
  • Hindi
  • Arabic
Question about English (US)

How do you say this in English (US)? 牛乳パック(an empty paper-made rectangular container which was used to keep milk in it)

Read more comments

  • English (US)

  • English (US)

  • Japanese
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!

Share this question
Similar questions
Newest Questions
Topic Questions
Recommended Questions