Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Can I say “My aim is to raise English”? Is it right to use raise with English? Thanks!
- Does up yours stand for up your ass?
- Is "Regarding..." too formal for conversations? E.g. "Regarding this matter..."
- I often drop a food on my trousers while eating from berore. I guess it's because it's bad how to...
- What is the difference between "Does this have something to do with -----?" and "Does this someth...
- Does my English make sense?
- What is the difference between “ah” and “uh” in the following sentences? 1. - We only serve our...
- This is a question for native American English speakers. Could you please tell me what is this co...
- The coat stains easily The coat dirties easily The coat gets stained easily. The coat gets dir...
- I was in the neighborhood and came by to say goodbye. Is this expression natural?