Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What does "a running fool" in 191 mean?
- Can I say: I have a running nose? Do running nose and runny nose have the same meaning?
- He must have gotten tired running errands does this sound natural?
- It will take time to wash off the stains of mud on your jacket. It will take time to wash off th...
- "his longing for adulthood" Does it sound natural?Thank u
- Does this sound natural? "I don't want to get a Covid-19 vaccination." "Speak for yourself. I'l...
- The main gate was not filmed on the phone. You can't see it just by swiping the screen. The main...
- Do you have any useful ways to study English ?like watching foreign movies with English subtitles...
- I was in the neighborhood and came by to say goodbye. Is this expression natural?
- No, you are not pestering - I am pleased that you care about me. Does this sound natural?
- which one is right? give a minute more or give me one more minute
- How am I supposed to remember so many English words?
- Which one is correct? "A: I will pay attention to driving." "B: I will pay attention to drive."