Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- You always have a bad posture. Be sure to straighten up your back. does this sound natural?
- What is the difference between posture and pose ?
- What is the difference between posture and stature ?
- When you give someone something, what would you say? Which is more common way to say that? Here ...
- Excuse me. Did I use GET OUT correctly? Can u see mistakes? 🙏🏻❤️ 1- If you are going to listen to...
- He is a film producer who cant be conveniently pigeonholed. what does PIGEONHOLED mean??
- Please edit the following sentence, I will have Joined” Native Camp” for 1 year next July. (Rem...
- I found an expression, "I like anything with superheroes in it" in my textbook. Is it ok to say ...
- Are these common words in the US?
- S1. Don't call me like that. S2. Don't call me so. S3. Don't call me that way. S4. Don't call ...
- Could you please proofread my writing? I was inspired by watching an Italian movie called "Do ...
- Can you help me please to complete this dialogue?!
- Why do people usually sing "Amazing Grace" to someone dying? Was this song written for that purpose?