Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I will go shopping and read some books today. does this sound natural?
- (At a shopping mall) Would you keep an eye on the children here while I do grocery shopping? （ショ...
- (At the shopping mall) Do you have anything to shop? （モールにて）何か買い物ある？ does this sound natural?
- Which one is correct? I don’t like sourness. I don’t like sour.
- I often don't understand LGBT in Japan, but what about other countries?
- Could you tell me, is it natural and grammar is right? also, I have to use "wrap up" sentence. ...
- Does this sound natural? <I thought A and B were the same, and so were C and D.> Meaning: I thoug...
- Please give me some coffee.って上から目線ですか？
- What's the meaning of spamming the shit out of you
- What does "call this guy crusty cus hes clownin on you fools" mean?
- In the word (better), is it natural to use glottal t?
- Hello. I think that most of people, whose first language isn't it, have been learning English as...
- I can use possessor in a normal conversation or it's too form?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?
- "Well received with thanks, noted with thanks." Those two expressions are common used in busine...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- Is it correct to say "I am looking forward to our meeting tomorrow" in a formal email? Or is it b...