Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- A: So, can you tell me why you think Taehyung looks Chinese? What does "looking Chinese" mean? (B...
- I’ve been working vs I’m still working What’s the difference?
- I need to pick a wedgie. I need to pick my wedgie. Which one is correct?
- Does this sound natural? "Damn, I should workout more often."
- Which one is correct? I'm going to buy some rice I'm going to buy rice
- Please correct this sentence. I saw three turtles lining up. It was so cute.
- I can’t understand the meaning of the words “minute for minute “in this paragraph. Please explain...
- what is the answer of this? Dear Ann, My high school has this program for the ‘intelligent’ stu...
- S1. Tom jumped happily right into Jane's arms. S2. The candle had burned right down. S3. I went...
- You’re very demanding at times. You sometimes have too many demands. Are these expressions si...