Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- how to answer "how are you " natively?
- Which answer is correct? Should I put the word "head"? Q: How many sheep do you have? -We'v...
- When there is already a answer, people usually don't post second answer. We want let people post ...
- Which pronunciation of multiple sounds better? There are *multiple* ways you can do this
- Is my grammar correct? I don't thank to you, because it's a easy expression to say "thank you"...
- hi. In this exercise i put: hadn't expected didn't know had known would have voted hadn't voted h...
- I'd like to ask abkut the sequence of tenses and my question is as followed. When asking some...
- with the mere heat from the sun heat up your food. (does. this sound natural?)
- My boyfriend told me "I don't see this will be going anywhere" means he doesn't see there is a fu...
- approximately can I shorten that to "approx-ily" when speaking casualy?
- Is my grammar correct? I am pleased to meet you. I think that you don't know English well.
- Is there a big difference between "start" and "start off"?
- Is my grammar correct? Yeah, I would like as well.
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?