Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- 以前アメリカ人のネイティブの方に添削して頂いたのですが、is being〜という記述があってよくわかりません。 これはこれは進行系なのですか。 どういう時に使われるのかいまいちよくわかりませ...
- What is the difference between So are you and You too ?
- Which Where are you now sounds the most natural?
- Hello, " A ability which hardly anyone has" "A ability which barely anyone has" Is there a differ...
- Does this sound natural? -- Be careful. The slope is very steep. -- Thanks~
- This conversation is an interview with Blackpink on Zach Sang Show. Is it natural?
- Pls help with this activity Write a possible response from an optimist, a pessimist, and a real...
- "This conversation takes place on Zach Sang show where BLACKPINK appeared as a guest." Is it nat...
- he sat in beside of me is this right?
- " Almost of elder people contract their height. " Does that make sense with contract?
- Can you explain me the meaning of these?(θ‿θ) 1)Chamber 2)Withdrew 3)Context 4)Probe 5)And what's...
- What does "chill out" mean?
- Is this natural in American English? My kitchen sink has been getting more and more sluggish, so...